Skip to main content

Testimonials & Reviews

4.85/5
Saul M. Modlin, MD, FACS, FAAP -  - Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor

Saul M. Modlin, MD, FACS, FAAP

Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor & Aesthetic Specialist located in Garden City, NY

4.85/5 Star Rating
172 total reviews

Dr. Saul M. Modlin always appreciates feedback from his valued patients. To date, we’re thrilled to have collected 172 reviews with an average rating of 4.85 out of 5 stars. Please read what others are saying about Dr. Saul Modlin below, and as always, we would love to collect your feedback.

Hector S.
4/5 Star Rating
Submitted 11/20/23
Average experience
Anu K.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 11/14/23
Appreciate the personal attention of his staff
Lawrence R.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 11/07/23
I from Dr. Modlin very adept at faciltating a resolution to my condition. Dr Modlin provided information about my condition that put my wife and I at ease. Scheduling for several treatments was excellent. Staff were very pleasant and professional. Site was conveniently accessible and provided considerable parking space .
Chris R.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 11/06/23
From the office staff to the doctor this is one well oiled machine I would highly recommend Dr Modlin
Herbert L.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 11/06/23
very helpful
Loraine B.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 10/31/23
on time. Not much wait.
Michael P.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 10/16/23
Dr.Modlin has more energy than any Doctor I know . If you are sick or worried about A sinus condition or sore throat etc Cross it off your worry list - 99% of the time he will see yu SAME day you call. ( The other 1% he maybe in surgery and physically would not be able to see you and don’t be surprised if he meets you after surgery back at his office ) I dare you to find another doctor that you can call with a live receptionist that will take your phone call and squeeze you in. He is a throwback to old fashion great medical care . For that I am eternally grateful. Truthfully I am sick and tired of the poor medical care that is offered industry wide. You have to wait weeks if not months to see a doctor or settle for urgent care. God Bless you Dr.Modlin .. I know am always in good hands with your fantastic A+ medical care!!!!!
Arcadipane W.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 10/01/23
Knows what he’s doing And pleasantly takes care of us
Brother Joshua D.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 09/25/23
Dr. Modlin is very knowledgable, professional, direct and proactive.
Michael M.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 09/19/23
Knowledgeable, friendly pro
Delia M.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 09/11/23
Good
Chrissy H.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 09/06/23
Dr Modlin saved my life! He’s amazing doctor! Thank you so much
Jody G.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 08/29/23
Thorough and knowledgeable ENT. I recommend Dr. Modlin.
Sarah L.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 08/29/23
Very professional and knowledgeable!
ANDREI K.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 08/07/23
Very accomadating when making appointments. Waited only a few minutes to be seen. Very professional.
Dean C.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 08/07/23
Very professional. Great bedside manner… pleasant experience
Maudlyn G.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 07/28/23
Great
Arsenia R.
4/5 Star Rating
Submitted 07/27/23
The staff were very professional and Dr. Modlin very accommodating and respectful.
Jessica B.
4/5 Star Rating
Submitted 07/24/23
Very pleased with consultation, however had to wait over an hour beyond my appt time to be seen. I totally understand emergency appt etc,but by the time I went in my anxiety level was off the charts and I had had some trouble remembering past history
Gregory H.
5/5 Star Rating
Submitted 07/16/23
He is a very caring doctor. I have been going to him for a long time.